Download the full product brochure:
Our line of acoustical fabric is perfect for covering acoustic panels, baffles, and constructing acoustical curtains. It’s made with 100% polyester fiber and is inherently fire-retardant. Choose from our standard fabric knits and colors, or customize your own color. Using our FR Fabric provides additional sound absorption properties, and is necessary for visually eye-catching designs.
- Colorfast to Lighting and Washing
- Pilling Resistant
- Abrasion – Approximately 70,000 rubs per Martindale Repot
- Fire Performance
- BS 5852 Part 1:1979 Match Test,
- EN 1021-1:2006 Cigarette Test,
- DIN 4102-1 Class B1,
- ASTM D 1230-2010 Class 1,
- BS 5867-2:2008 Part B,
- BS 476 Part 6&7 Class O,
- NFPA 260:2009 Class 1
- Supporting documentation available upon request
Our Finished Acoustical Panel was built to be highly sound absorbent, and is customized to create any design for commercial or residential projects. Each panel is made with a fire-retardant fiberglass or polyester panel core, wrapped with our FR fabric. All panels are made into exact sizes and shapes per project specifications, and then shipped to site ready to install, with little or no modification required. Install the Finished Acoustical Panels onto the wall according to the shop drawings to quickly complete simple or intricate design.
- Thickness – 25mm (1”) and 50 mm (2”)
- Standard Sizes – 600mm to 1200mm in Width (23.62” – 47.24”)
- 600mm to 2400mm in Height (23.62” – 94.49”)
- Shapes – Standard Sizes, Geometric Shapes or 3-D Shapes
- Edge Types – Full Radius, Half Radius, Full Bevel, Half Bevel, Square
- Mounting – Impaling Clip, Construction Glue, Velcro, Hanging Clip [+other methods for install]
- Acoustic Performance – NRC 0.9 with 100mm cavity (ASTM C423)
- Fabric – Choose from one of our standard FR Fabric colors or create a custom FR Fabric color. MOQ apply for custom FR Fabrics
- Flammability – ASTM E84 Class A
- *Supporting documentation available upon request
Art Acoustical Panel
Our panels can multi-task as works of art to decorate your establishment or be used to achieve an architectural effect. Using the latest in commercial printing technology, we can print high resolution images onto our Finished Acoustical Panels. One panel can act as a standalone painting or be combined with others to create an elegant composition.
All specifications are the same as the Finished Acoustical Panel
Requires a high-resolution image
Stock images and graphics available or submit your own
Standard Panel Size: 600x600mm, 600x1200mm, 1200x1200mm, 1200x2400mm or Consult with us for a custom size
Of all our panels, our Prefabricated Panels are the easiest to install. We complete your entire design over gypsum boards using products from our entire range of acoustic products. We then package them carefully to be delivered to your site. Simply hang each board up and you’re done.
- Excellent Acoustical Performance & Flame Retardant
- Custom Designs with the Ability to Incorporate LED Lights
- Pre-assembled, Quick Installation and Save Labor Costs
- Quick, Hassle-free Clip Mounting Installation Method
- Relevant supporting documents depend on the products used to construct your customized panel
Fabric track Wall System
Our Fabric Track Wall System is a flexible on-site installation system. The system has four components:
- Fiberglass or Polyester Acoustical Panel 25mm or 50mm (1” or 2”)
- Wall Track Extrusion (See Track Options Below)
- FR Fabric (Please refer to page 5-6)
- LED Lighting (Optional)
The Fabric Track Wall System can be installed on any types of walls and is recommended to construct complex wall designs. Using this product solution ensures flawless lines every time.
- Thickness: 25mm (1”), 50mm (2”)
- Fire Performance: ASTM E84 Class A
- Acoustical Performance: C423 NRC 0.8 no cavity
Fiberglass Ceiling Panel
Our Fiberglass Ceiling Panel reduces reverberation as well as provides high sound absorption. Choose from a variety of surface textures and colors, such as a black surface for low-light usages or a colorful panel to compliment your overall design. Each panel is scratch-resistant, mold-resistant, sag-resistant, and impact-resistant.
- Material: 100% Flame Retardant Fiberglass
- Thickness: 20mm (0.8”), 25mm (1”), 50mm (2”)
- Standard Sizes: 600mm x 600mm (1’ x 1’), 600mm x 1200mm (1’ x 2’), or custom sizes upon request
- Fire Performance: GB 8624 – 1997, Class A
- Acoustical Performance: GB/T 20247 – 2006, NRC 0.95 with 400mm Cavity
Use our sound absorbing Wall Carpet (Carpet Felt) to protect high traffic areas. It readily handles abuse and can be cleaned using everyday cleaning supplies. The fabric is 100% polyester and needle-bonded, coming as single-ribbed or in a solid pattern. Available in five standard colors; customs colors available upon consultation.
- Pill and Fuzz Resistant
- Colorfast and Stain Resistant
- Damage Resistant and Conceals Soiling
- Thickness: 3mm (0.12”)
- Width: 1.22m (48”)
- Weight: 800g/m (1.97lb/yd)
- Fire Performance: EN13501 – 1:2007 Class B
- Acoustical Performance: GB/T 20247 – 2006
- Supporting documentation available upon request
Our Acoustical Baffle is an effective solution for significantly reducing reverberation to calm and quiet your space. We customize the Acoustical Baffle’s shape and size according to your project specifications, and then wrap it with our FR Fabric. Our baffles can be installed onto the wall or suspended from the ceiling using our set of clips for easy installation and easy relocation.
- Fiberglass or Polyester Panel Core
- FR Fabric (see above)
- Height: 200 mm – 600 mm (7.8 in – 23.6 in)
- Length: 400 mm – 2400 mm (15.6 in – 55.1 in)
- Thickness: 50 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm (1.96 in, 3.15 in, 3.93 in)
Installation & Customization:
- We will work with you to customize our baffles to fit your project requirements
- Contact us for a consultation. Please provide drawings and/or acoustics requirements, so that we can analyze and offer a specialized solution.
Wooden Acoustical Panel
We veneer an acoustical panel core with real MDF wood or melamine boards to provide a decorative and natural wood structural finish to walls and ceilings. Choose from a variety of surfaces to match your design and acoustic requirements. Our Wooden Acoustical Panels perform spectacularly in middle and low frequency spaces.
- 100% Inherent Fire Retardant Fiberglass or Polyester Panel Core
- Custom MDF Wood Boards or Melamine Boards
- Thickness: 15mm, 18mm (0.59 in, 0.71 in)
- Standard Sizes: 2440mm x 128mm (96.1 in x 5 in)
- Custom sizes available upon consultation
- Fire Performance: GB8624-1997 Class B1
- Acoustic Performance: GB/T20247-2006 NRC 0.7-0.9 depending on panel thickness
Wood Wool Panel
We mix wood wool with either white or grey cement to create a natural, fire-retardant, high performance acoustical panel. The breathable structure of this panel reduces the reflection of noise and reduces the extra noise in any residential, commercial or industrial space. Our Wood Wool Acoustical Panel can be made in any shape or color to realize any design.
- Environmentally Friendly, Adjusts to Humidity, Smoke Absorbent
- Strong Base Material and Impact Resistant
- Pest, Mold and Moisture Resistant
- No Chemicals and Non-hazardous Material
- Indoor and Outdoor Applications, Easy to Install
- Thickness: 25mm (1 in)
- Fire Performance: GB8624 – 1997 Class B1
- Acoustic Performance: GB/T 20247 – 2006
- Standard Size: 600mm x 1200mm (1’ x 2’)
Perforated Calcium Silicate Board
Our Perforated Calcium Silicate Board is a perfect solution for backstage or basement applications. It has a smooth and paintable surface. The board is combined with our fiberglass panel core for outstanding sound absorption. It is easy to install and very low maintenance.
- No asbestos used
- No added formaldehyde. Formaldehyde less than 0.1mg/L
- Fire Performance: GB8624-2006 Class A
- Acoustic Performance: GB/T20247-2006 NRC 0.9 with 50mm Panel
- Perforation Rate: 7% - 30%
- Hole Diameter: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 mm
Our Melamine Acoustical Foam is a lightweight and easy to handle product that is mainly used to line ceilings and walls to contain the noise at its source. It performs at its best when low frequency sound absorption is required.
It is water resistant, mold resistant and has a low moisture absorption rate. We offer a variety of shapes and colors to serve all acoustic and design purposes.
- Material: 100% Melamine Foam
- Thickness: 25mm, 50mm (1 in, 2 in)
- Fire Rating: ASTM E84 Class A
- Acoustical Performance: ASTM C423 Class A
- Standard Size: 600mm x 600mm (24 x 24 inches), custom sizes available upon request
Our LED lighting products are custom-made according to your project specifications. Our LED lighting is perfect for providing a lighting effect, or as standalone signage. The LEDs light evenly, are dimmable, are made to last, and UL Rated. Our LED lighting products are safe, durable, energy saving and reliable.
- Material: Epoxy resin with diffusing and fluorescent pigment
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Condition: -40 °C ~ 80 -40 °C
- Warranty: 10 years